Royal Thai Consulate
Priory Court, Saxon Way, Priory Park West
Hessle, Kingston upon Hull, East Yorkshire
HU13 9PB, UK

+44 (0) 1482 581668

Thailand News

Applying for a Thai Police Check

Applying for a Thai Police Check (Certificate of Good Conduct) By UK Passport Holder Who Has Worked in Thailand

Foreigners currently residing in Thailand or having previously resided in Thailand can apply for a Thai Police Clearance Certificate at the Police Clearance Service Center, Royal Thai Police, Bangkok.

For more information check the following web-link:-

Information is also available on the website of the Royal Thai Embassy, London by clicking on the following web-link:-

Read all news stories