Royal Thai Consulate
Priory Court, Saxon Way, Priory Park West,
Hessle, Kingston upon Hull, East Yorkshire,
HU13 9PB, UK

+44 (0) 1482 581668
Fax +44 (0) 1482 628877

Thailand News

Thai Business Delegation Visits the UK

The Department for International Trade's Thailand team will be bringing some of Thailand’s largest companies to the UK in March, to look at innovative UK technologies that would help improve their business operations.

This visit forms part of the work being carried out under the Thai-UK Leadership Council, which was set up by the Thai and UK governments to foster bi-lateral commercial partnerships. The tech-buyers include household Thai names, including: Bangkok Bank PLC, Charoen Pokphand Food (CPF), Carabao Group, PTT PLC, Siam Cement Group and Thai Airways International.

During the morning sessions of the two-day forum Thai companies will be briefed about the trends and opportunities in a range of technology sectors in the UK and learn how they can get access to the UK technology suppliers. The afternoon 1-2-1 meeting sessions on both days will offer a unique access for the UK suppliers to the tech-buyers with the cheque books from Thailand.

More info here:

Applying for a Thai Police Check

Applying for a Thai Police Check (Certificate of Good Conduct) By UK Passport Holder Who Has Worked in Thailand

Foreigners currently residing in Thailand or having previously resided in Thailand can apply for a Thai Police Clearance Certificate at the Police Clearance Service Center, Royal Thai Police, Bangkok.

For more information check the following web-link:-

Information is also available on the website of the Royal Thai Embassy, London by clicking on the following web-link:-

Important Information about Non-Immigrant Visas

With the introduction of new procedures for the granting Non-Immigrant Visas, the Royal Thai Consulate at Hull is now providing assistance for the following categories of single entry Non-Immigrant Visa applications:- ‘B’, ‘ED’ and ‘O’

Applicants can email to the Hull Consulate their applications with all supporting documentation. The Hull Consulate then applies to the Royal Thai Embassy in London for authority to issue the visa and, if approved, the applicant will be invited to visit us in person so that the visa can be issued into their passport. This process usually takes 2-3 weeks but during the peak period of September to January it can take up to 7 days. The advantage to the applicant is that they do not need to visit us until they know they are going to be granted the visa. When the applicant visits the Hull Consulate the visa will be issued within one hour.

For information about the process for applying for Non-Immigrant Visas through the Hull Consulate please visit our Home Page and scroll down to the appropriate visa.

Please note that the Hull Consulate cannot provide this service to persons who will be applying for their visa at the London Embassy.

Applications for all categories of Non-Immigrant Visa can be submitted direct to the Royal Thai Embassy, London, however, they do not provide a checking service so applicants cannot be absolutely sure they will be granted the visa they requested.